Soda blasting is the true coating removal application. Soda treats the surface much better than the previous known blasting material: sand which can be hazardous to the user.
The blasting media used is baking soda, also known as Sodium Bicarbonate, which is 100% non-toxic. Baking soda is eco- friendly and not harmful to humans and the environment.
BG Cleaning Systems uses soda blasting mostly in demanding and intricate cleaning projects that cannot be effectively cleaned with just manual cleaning.
The applications where BG Cleaning Systems uses Soda Blasting are:
- Removing paint and soot from houses (removing soot from the burned surface, and so on)
- Removing paint and dirt from engine and hydraulic parts that are difficult to clean
- Disinfection of areas (food service disinfection)
- Disinfection of houses with mould/mildew infestation
- Cleaning of stone surfaces that is difficult to clean (floor tiles, walls, bridges, etcetera)
- Removing of graffiti
- Cleaning of badly burned houses after a fire
- Removing bitumen from glass and metal
- Removing baked on carbon and grease on food equipments
- Restoring engine frames, wings and parts from the aviation industry
- Removing paint and varnish from wood
- Removing concrete from glass and metal
- Detecting cracks on parts and structural joints
Soda blasting can be applied to numerous surfaces. These include aluminium, stainless steel, wood, glass, brick, steel, concrete and natural stone (sandstone, lime, marble) and more
It removes and cleans difficult substances quickly and easily including rubberized tar, spray sealers, surface treatments, epoxy resins, resurfacing concrete and many more.
There is no other existing method that can remove such difficult to remove substances as quickly, effectively and efficiently than Soda Blasting.