Low pressure hot water cleaning is one of the specialized cleaning methods available. In cases where the surface of the engine is washable but still sensitive, it can be a good idea to use low pressure hot water cleaning (20-100 bars) instead.
BG Cleaning Systems uses this method sometimes to clean dirty areas that need a reasonable amount of water to clean. Sometimes, a special air conditioning unit has to be set up to control the steam and prevent it from causing damage.
Among some of the applications where this method is used are:
- Engine parts cleaning projects
- After-a-fire cleaning projects in places that can tolerate a minimal amount of moisture
- Cleaning of entrances in public places
- Cleaning and disinfection of high traffic public toilets
- Washing of places that need powerful cleaning but cannot tolerate the high pressure cleaning.